Newbie with Disappointing Gigs

minhaz_tech

Hello there,

I've been waiting so many days for my first order on Fiverr. But it is a matter of sorrow that I couldn't get any. I've done SEO work but it didn't work . What can i do in this situation? it's very frustrating. Can any one please check my gig that what I've done wrong? here's The LINK   https://www.fiverr.com/share/BXP2bk

It would be very helpful. Thanks in advance. May Almighty Bless you all.  

• Like 1

Hi @minhaz_tech - gig links can't be shared in this category .... you may share them in "My Fiverr Gigs" and "Improve My Gig." I've asked for you post to be moved to the correct category.

About your gig - 

I noticed that you are asking for your client's log-in information for their Shopify accounts. I believe this is against Shopify's ToS - Shopify requires that third party be given collaborator accounts with admin access rather than using the customer's login. If it's against Shopify's ToS, it's against Fiverr's ToS.  I believe the same is true for the other platforms you work out of - Wordpress, Wix, etc. You might want to double check their terms of service as well.

There are multiple grammar errors in your profile bio and gig description. Since you list yourself as fluent in English, I suggest you thoroughly proofread all your text in your profile bio and gig description

I think it's great that you have a gig video, but try to include a thumbnail image on the first slide of your video so that buyers know exactly what services you are offering. 

I also noticed that you are new seller that just started out last month. It can take a while for you to get your first order. If you haven't already, start making offers to Buyer Requests and Buyer Briefs and share your gig links with those who are in your circle of influence.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Hi @minhaz_tech - gig links can't be shared in this category .... you may share them in "My Fiverr Gigs" and "Improve My Gig." I've asked for you post to be moved to the correct category.

About your gig - 

I noticed that you are asking for your client's log-in information for their Shopify accounts. I believe this is against Shopify's ToS - Shopify requires that third party be given collaborator accounts with admin access rather than using the customer's login. If it's against Shopify's ToS, it's against Fiverr's ToS.  I believe the same is true for the other platforms you work out of - Wordpress, Wix, etc. You might want to double check their terms of service as well.

There are multiple grammar errors in your profile bio and gig description. Since you list yourself as fluent in English, I suggest you thoroughly proofread all your text in your profile bio and gig description

I think it's great that you have a gig video, but try to include a thumbnail image on the first slide of your video so that buyers know exactly what services you are offering. 

I also noticed that you are new seller that just started out last month. It can take a while for you to get your first order. If you haven't already, start making offers to Buyer Requests and Buyer Briefs and share your gig links with those who are in your circle of influence.

Thanks for your humble words vickieito. Can you help me on one more things? How can I change this ques to "My Fiverr Gigs" category? 

• Like 1