Best Seller Badge

rahana_akter

Hi @rahana_akter - Gig links are not allowed in this category - they are only allowed in "Improve My Gig" and "My Fiverr Gigs." I've asked for you post to be moved to the appropriate category. Thanks!

I haven't heard of the "best seller badge," but the "Rising Talent" and "Fiverr's Choice" badges are really nice and can give a good boost to your gig's visibility in search.

Those badges are based on your performance metrics (such as the ones you see on your dashboard), as well as other quality metrics, such as professionalism, quick deliveries, and quick responses. For both of these badges, the qualifications are reviewed manually by Fiverr's Editorial staff and not everyone gets them. 

Focus on getting orders, delivering quality work, and keeping your customers happy and your visibility will improve in search - whether you have a badge from Fiverr or not.

• Like 7

Thanks @Lena! I've been collecting screenshots of badges that I see on the marketplace (I know, it's silly of me - I just like taking screenshots of things, you never know when you might need to refer to it.). I'll keep my eye out for that one!

Someone else just made a post about the Best Seller badge a minute ago - is this a new badge?

• Like 7

1 minute ago, vickieito said:

Thanks @Lena! I've been collecting screenshots of badges that I see on the marketplace (I know, it's silly of me - I just like taking screenshots of things, you never know when you might need to refer to it.). I'll keep my eye out for that one!

We all collect something 😄

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Someone else just made a post about the Best Seller badge a minute ago - is this a new badge?

image.png.83ea5a0029879cc3a5ec90d0fb1db4db.png

I think this is the badge they are thinking about - I've seen this question pop up so I'm quite doubtful there's a new badge that has the same name as this one. I always assumed the purpose was just to show you (as in the seller) what you're selling the best, though of course things could be changing!

(I can see how it might be easy to misunderstand it though, since 'best seller' could mean that it's actually a best selling gig in the marketplace...)

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, vickieito said:

I wonder if buyers can see the badge, too?

I don't think so? Or at least I haven't seen it on anyone else's profile to be honest! 

And thank you! I'm hoping to get all of my gigs a cover like that, will likely get a few more illustrations for that, though! (especially now with the crazy blue hair!)

And sure!

• Like 8