My account is restricted

moshier_rahman

Hi all Fiverr forum support member,

I'm a new seller on Fiverr but I'm already 15 orders completed. My account got two warnings and they restricted my account.  I didn't know how to properly deliver the Fiverr. They have never followed me through this before Now they have warned me twice in a row and restricted my account And now I know how to properly deliver Fiverr. Now what can I do to get my account back pls someone suggests to me

Fiverr-Customer-Support-Re-8175441-moshierr10-gmail-com-Gmail.png

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, moshier_rahman said:

I have no communication outside of Fiverr. But I didn't use any images while delivering. But after getting their warning I used the image on the delivery time

As far as I'm aware, you won't get a warning by not delivering an image with your gig.  

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, breals said:

As far as I'm aware, you won't get a warning by not delivering an image with your gig.  

I believe the warnings were a result of "empty" or "partial" deliveries, with no attachments. These can be seen as "false deliveries." @moshier_rahman - since you do Facebook promotions, you can even attach a Word document or PDF summarizing your activities for the promotion, with recommendations for your clients. Or you can deliver images and screenshots as proof of delivery.

• Like 5