Is it possible to change a subscription once its in place?

alancamarena

Question

Hi!
I had my first subscription order.

My buyer chose the monthly subscription, but I finished the job earlier. 
We were discussing if it can be possible to manually start the next order and not to wait until the end of the month. 
If it isn't possible, ¿How can we move forward?
I don't know if cancelling the subscription will affect my Order completion rate.

Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, alancamarena said:

My buyer chose the monthly subscription, but I finished the job earlier. 
We were discussing if it can be possible to manually start the next order and not to wait until the end of the month. 
If it isn't possible, ¿How can we move forward?

No, you can't change a subscription order. This is a big frustration if you finish earlier (and the reason why I stay away from subscriptions). The only way around it is to do a mini custom order in between the subscription orders.

2 hours ago, alancamarena said:

I don't know if cancelling the subscription will affect my Order completion rate.

Canceling your subscriptions won't affect your seller metrics if you cancel at least 10 days before the next subscription starts. Otherwise, it will affect your seller metrics.

You can read more about subscriptions here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360017173498-Subscriptions

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, vickieito said:

No, you can't change a subscription order. This is a big frustration if you finish earlier (and the reason why I stay away from subscriptions). The only way around it is to do a mini custom order in between the subscription orders.

Canceling your subscriptions won't affect your seller metrics if you cancel at least 10 days before the next subscription starts. Otherwise, it will affect your seller metrics.

You can read more about subscriptions here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360017173498-Subscriptions

Thanks, Vickie

• Like 4