Increase order

shohagkhan22

19 minutes ago, shohagkhan22 said:

How to increase order?

Yet another SEO expert with claims beyond abilities it would seem 

Here is your profile description, if you can't apply these principles to 5 gigs, then I struggle to see how you can be as good as you claim to be.  Your whole credibility relies on you to be able to look at keywords and ranking points.  If you can't practice what you preach then why would anyone order from you? 

I'm SEO Professional. I have tremendous abilities in Google top ranking, On-page SEO, Technical SEO, Off-Page SEO, and Link building. I am an Expert in Search Engine Optimization(SEO) I have followed through with a long task from Rangpur IT and Top Rated freelancer IT. I Learned all the occupations cautiously and perfectly. I can any site to rank Google 1st page. Ready to reach a large number of individuals with my work. I'm prepared to take enormous responsibility work for clients with full concentration. This is my full occupation.

• Like 12
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, breals said:

Yet another SEO expert with claims beyond abilities it would seem 

Here is your profile description, if you can't apply these principles to 5 gigs, then I struggle to see how you can be as good as you claim to be.  Your whole credibility relies on you to be able to look at keywords and ranking points.  If you can't practice what you preach then why would anyone order from you? 

I'm SEO Professional. I have tremendous abilities in Google top ranking, On-page SEO, Technical SEO, Off-Page SEO, and Link building. I am an Expert in Search Engine Optimization(SEO) I have followed through with a long task from Rangpur IT and Top Rated freelancer IT. I Learned all the occupations cautiously and perfectly. I can any site to rank Google 1st page. Ready to reach a large number of individuals with my work. I'm prepared to take enormous responsibility work for clients with full concentration. This is my full occupation.

Thanks

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1