what is problem with my gig

dragonhat

7 hours ago, dragonhat said:

what are the thing to notice for

when ranking fiverr gig

https://www.fiverr.com/share/jP0dbo

I have been seen your gig. I seen you are using Short descriptions in your gig. This is not perfect. I suggested You First You can follow top rated seller. they How to craete gig. Just you can got idea there gig. Use seo based gig titles eye catchig gig image. Thanks..

• Like 5

10 hours ago, dragonhat said:

InShot_20220905_114201810.jpg

So you're referring to all of your customers as homeless vagrants right?  As a digital marketer you may want to re-think that one! 

You also haven't had any sales since joining in April, so clearly your 'extraordinary skills' are not working

• Like 3

i did not mean it,and it was just a post,

nothing to be so serious

.and you have no right to talk about my skills

. i opended fiverr account in 2020 april,but i started working 13 days ago

your are homeless vagtant so that you hurt,sorry friend i had no intetion to hurt you,forgive me plz

• Like 3

Hi @dragonhat - 

You state on your profile:

I am a professional Freelancer having extraordinary skills in social media marketing. so far I have completed so many orders on different platfroms.

If your gigs aren't getting found in search, try using your marketing skills to promote your gigs to buyers who may need your services. Getting orders, delivering quality work, and keeping your customers happy is a great way to boost your visibility with buyers who are searching for your services on Fiverr's platform.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...