Jump to content

The new feature of instant loading of funds


stormborn9862
 Share

Recommended Posts

I was just going through the "My earnings" Tab, and i saw that the fiver has this new option in beta mode that allows you to instantly transfer the funds at the expanse of some charges. The charges range from $0.16 to $0.60 depending on the amount that is to be loaded. So i believe its a wonderful option for those who dont want to wait for 14 days period and get the funds from the orders instantly. I hardly spent $2 and got all of my funds then and there only. 

Edited by stormborn9862
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, stormborn9862 said:

I was just going through the "My earnings" Tab, and i saw that the fiver has this new option in beta mode that allows you to instantly transfer the funds at the expanse of some charges. The charges range from $0.16 to $0.60 depending on the amount that is to be loaded. So i believe its a wonderful option for those who dont want to wait for 14 days period and get the funds from the orders instantly. I hardly spent $2 and got all of my funds then and there only. 

I couldn't find that option 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@stormborn9862  This option seems to have been live for about 6 months now, and it appears to be linked to the cash advance option.  If one is available then so is the other. 

If I recall it became available after a particularly good month in sales, so it may be on that basis that people see it. 

Just in my opinion, but yes, it's a good feature if you're prepared to forfeit some of your income for instant cash. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, breals said:

This option seems to have been live for about 6 months now, and it appears to be linked to the cash advance option.  If one is available then so is the other. 

I don't have the Cash Advance thing, but I do have the opportunity to use this instant withdrawal for a fee. That being said, I am a Seller Plus member, so I think it's linked to that 🙂

It's actually a good option if you really need money RIGHT NOW. I had to use it a few times because I had some unforeseen expenses, and it did work very well. So, if you really need it, I recommend it. Would I make a habit out of it? No, especially as a Seller Plus member funds are available within a week, so it's only useful if I really really need the money at this time.

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/6/2022 at 11:22 AM, aashirsulehriya said:

I couldn't find that option 

Umm, i dont know. But for me it's there. 

Screenshot (12).png

On 9/6/2022 at 11:32 AM, breals said:

This option seems to have been live for about 6 months now, and it appears to be linked to the cash advance option.  If one is available then so is the other. 

If I recall it became available after a particularly good month in sales, so it may be on that basis that people see it. 

Just in my opinion, but yes, it's a good feature if you're prepared to forfeit some of your income for instant cash. 

wow. I didnt know that it was available for the past 6 months. But again, it wasn't visible to everyone. It just became visible to me atleast, today.

EDIT: No, i dont have the cash advance option. Only this instant transfer one. 

On 9/6/2022 at 11:39 AM, donnovan86 said:

don't have the Cash Advance thing, but I do have the opportunity to use this instant withdrawal for a fee. That being said, I am a Seller Plus member, so I think it's linked to that 🙂

I'm not a seller Plus member and i have this option? Maybe they have started giving it away to a handful of sellers who are not Seller plus members? I dont know.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...