I am receiving different Gig Order from fake accounts, who try to give me bad ratings.

rshd1366

Question

I recentely had a direct Gig booking received from an account in Germany. 

- He sent unreadable files. After that he didn't even try to deliver these to me in any other way.

- After I asked him to send me an example, he didn't respond.

- He booked 1 gig for 1 reel but wanted several short reels.

- He only complained and did not accept that he had already used his only revision.

- He called me INACCURATE and INAPPROPRIATE and also threatened to complain about me to Fiverr.

After Order completion, as he said he left a bad rating. shortly after, I received another Gig booking from another account in Belgium. 

The both accounts have no rating or reviwes. The both send photos with voice over.

i just think he tries to make different accounts and book my gigs to left me a bad rating.

Any suggestion or same case? I would be happy to hear from you.

Edited by Lena
Forum Rules Violation
  • Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2

14 answers to this question

So as an update:

I contacted the Customer Support and they are helping and writing me.

I found out that this account is not fake but he is really a bad client cause he booked a gig of me which is for 1 Video up to 12 seconds, But he provided me a video which is almost 60 seconds. Besides he is not providing any details about his order, he does not answer and react to my messages 😑 Just one time and never again... It is like I am speaking with myself.

The Customer Support told me to contact the buyer for increasing the price. And I did wrote the buyer but I think he will not answer me.

I also cannot write the buyer a message in Inbox! I think the buyer, who sent his first order to me, blocked me! That's why I cannot sent him a message.

The only thing is that if I cancel the order now, it will affect my completion rate and this is sad. I already achieved the goals of being the next Level One seller on sep 15th.

So when I cancel this order, I will loose my chance to become level One seller.

I hope the Customer Support whill also assist me with this one, so that I can cencel the order, and this doen't affect my completion rate! 💫

If I have any news, I will write here again.

Greetings

Edited by rshd1366
  • Like 12
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, tousifakrams said:

Please contact CS, they will cancel the order without effecting the static. 

I contacted the Customer Service, they are really nice.
I explained the whole story and they cancelled it for me, without affecting my completion rate 🙂

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2

20 hours ago, rshd1366 said:

So as an update:

I contacted the Customer Support and they are helping and writing me.

I found out that this account is not fake but he is really a bad client cause he booked a gig of me which is for 1 Video up to 12 seconds, But he provided me a video which is almost 60 seconds. Besides he is not providing any details about his order, he does not answer and react to my messages 😑 Just one time and never again... It is like I am speaking with myself.

The Customer Support told me to contact the buyer for increasing the price. And I did wrote the buyer but I think he will not answer me.

I also cannot write the buyer a message in Inbox! I think the buyer, who sent his first order to me, blocked me! That's why I cannot sent him a message.

The only thing is that if I cancel the order now, it will affect my completion rate and this is sad. I already achieved the goals of being the next Level One seller on sep 15th.

So when I cancel this order, I will loose my chance to become level One seller.

I hope the Customer Support whill also assist me with this one, so that I can cencel the order, and this doen't affect my completion rate! 💫

If I have any news, I will write here again.

Greetings

The only advice that I can offer you is to increase your prices. I suppose this happened to your $5 gig.

I understand your eagerness to excel in Fiverr, but please, protect yourself. Since you have just begun building your profile, maybe it is best to cancel. You will recover in 60 days. The public reviews will be forever.

I wish you the best of luck 🙂

Edited by sunboatrecords
  • Like 12

37 minutes ago, graphixunlimite said:

Why would somebody spend his money only to give you bad review?

I don't know. It was just a assumption but after contacting Customer Service, they approved that these two accounts are not fake but they are just booking around many gigs for little money.

• Like 7
  • Up 1

26 minutes ago, mdabdullah14251 said:

You will get some buyer who provides work and after finishing up the task they will give you a bad feedback. To make any orders with any buyer first try to check his/her profile about how was his/her previous works feedback.

Yeah I know. But the problem with this one was that both buyers just booked my gigs right away. I did not send any customer offer or so. And BOTH DID NOT have any reviews. That was the reason I thought they are fake accounts.

But yeah some buyers are just bad! They come to nerve you!

• Like 9