The buyer wants to cancel the order all of sudden

analance

Hi, guys! 
I hope you are well. I encountered a buyer and they asked to write the product descriptions on the keychains with extra fast delivery of what I haven't charged them for. I started working on the project before they made the order. I just did that because they wanted it delivered extra fast. I sent all the descriptions to them yesterday, and they were alright. He just had two or three issues with the draft, and I delivered to him a revised version of it. They are now stating something very different and odd and want to cancel the order for the reason they haven't listed before. I first asked them about any inspirational product descriptions, but they sent none. They were satisfied, but now it's a totally different story. The whole cancellation doesn't make sense, and the double nature of it is very odd. The buyer didn't have any specific requirements at the time they ordered the gig. All I have are the product images. That's all! Their claim about having the standard product description rather than the storyline is just false! They didn't explain beforehand that they were looking for standardised descriptions. Most surprisingly, he was very satisfied with the order and delivery. Even so, he appreciated me for the work. For copywriting to be truly persuasive, you need to know that it's all down to human emotions. By using emotion, storyline, and then adding in logical reasons to back up what you have said, you'll be able to make the sale. This is what I did with this order. And this is what I did with all of my customers, and they were all satisfied. I want to say that I have delivered what they have asked for and what I already described in my gig. I need some genuine support from you guys. (The order cost is $182 and I am working on this for a week. The buyer has a Fiverr select badge on his profile)

• Like 7

honestly it was too long to read all of them,

there is one thing you should know, Fiverr almost on every thing will vote for clients and not sellers, you may contact the support group but dont take your hopes high.

i had same problem 45 days a go, it damaged my profile, gig impressions and clicks, so far support group didnt answer me properly. i think it would be for 60 days.

• Like 3