New to Fiverr and Need Help

mrshahidseo

Hello guys,

As i mention in title I'm new on fiverr its been almost 2 weeks now i joined fiver.

I work in SEO field but as of now i'm only providing services of YouTube SEO and Article rewriting (proofreading/grammatical fix/ making it plagiarism free)

I have posted 6 gigs but still no order.

Can someone check my gigs and point out the problems or issues that can or maybe are damaging my gigs performance..

My Fiver linkhttps://www.fiverr.com/users/mrshahidseo

In future i'm planning on offering website SEO..

I will attach my last 7 days impression and click statistics.

Screenshot_20220906-113915.png

Edited by mrshahidseo
Wrong attachment
  • Like 3

• 1 year later...

check the screenshot, it saying "Review the key areas that are affecting this Gig’s score." but when i check it say "There are no specific areas significantly impacting your Gig's score" and on these 2 gigs i only had 3 order and with 5 star ratings and customer were fully satisfied, and i know about private feedback, but it does not make any sense from screenshot, it has to be a error or glitch,
PS:- if this is posted in wrong category then let me know.
image.png.5718b6d66d75f2d9f37320313c397e26.png

• Sad 2

You have two gigs with a very good success score.

About the two mentioned - it could be because you have only 2 orders completed. I am not sure. Wait for the answer from the support. If you are not experiencing a decrease in impressions with those gigs, then it is okay.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, milos_siena said:

About the two mentioned - it could be because you have only 2 orders completed. I am not sure. Wait for the answer from the support. If you are not experiencing a decrease in impressions with those gigs, then it is okay.

i'm not not sure if i experiencing any decrease or not, but it does effect overall success score, first i had score of 9 the decrease to 8 then on now 6 overall

• Like 2

18 hours ago, milos_siena said:

customer support replied but was not helpful
 image.png.59ac286bf463891c4e605ae840edc362.png

• Like 2

check the screenshot, it saying "Review the key areas that are affecting this Gig’s score." but when i check it say "There are no specific areas significantly impacting your Gig's score" and on these 2 gigs i only had 3 order and with 5 star ratings and customer were fully satisfied, and i know about private feedback, but it does not make any sense from screenshot, it has to be a error or glitch,
PS:- if this is posted in wrong category then let me know.

image.png.5718b6d66d75f2d9f37320313c397e26.png

• Like 2