Got more spammer messages!

hanif_reza1

You can't ignore them, unless you want your response rate and time to suffer. You need to make your peace with them.

I left a few suggestions with support for how to at least reduce the spam for us sellers, but, as with all suggestions, they are awesome and they'll pass them on to the relevant people... So you could try that, in the hopes that they'll do something if enough people complain, or just live with it and try your best to be zen about it.

You can try to comfort yourself with the thought that you're getting so much spam because your profile is so awesome, that's about what I got told. Doesn't give me back all the time that I waste on unnecessarily (hence my suggestions) received spam, but hey, my profile is awesome. 🙃

• Like 6

How do you know they are not real?

It's pretty easy to tell if buyers are scams or spam just by interacting with them. It's not just based on the number of reviews that they have.

Some of my best repeat buyers don't have reviews because they are new to the platform. Because I help them out, they tend to stick with me.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

On 9/13/2022 at 5:31 PM, hanif_reza1 said:

I hesitate to work with some buyers without reviews because many of them are not real

That's a very narrowminded approach to take, as a buyer does not have to leave a review if they purchase a gig.  But hey, take that as you wish.  after all you have a history of not listening to the advice that people give you.

Over 2 weeks ago I told you that you had a gig that was full of your client's personal data, Including their names, job titles and email addresses.  But obviously you know better and think that it is perfectly acceptable to publish this without permission and consequence.  I gave you the benefit of the doubt to take it down. But obviously you're more concerned about hunting down fake buyers.

I have therefore reported you to Fiverr for a breach of privacy.  

Don't ask for advice if you're not prepared to listen or act upon it!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Just now, breals said:

That's a very narrowminded approach to take

Imagine if that's how buyers approached sellers!

..."If you don't have reviews, you must be fake."

It's hard enough for sellers to get started in the business and build up a reputation.

On 9/14/2022 at 1:31 AM, hanif_reza1 said:

I hesitate to work with some buyers without reviews

I went back and looked at the "Contacts" tab. All the "newbie" buyers without reviews made up over $6k in revenue for me this year. Imagine if I had "hesitated" to work with them! These make up my most loyal customer base. These are customers who tell me that they'll just wait until I have time for them if I'm a little busy with orders.

• Like 1
  • Up 1