I get spam messages repeatedly from the same person over and over but different accounts.

sagitarisandy

i got this spam from several people but the topic he is talking about is the same, I think he is the same person with a different account. he is talking about wanting to learn fiverr. then I answered it. but after that he came back again with "Hi" and I answered him but he didn't respond. and after that I get the word "Hi" but a different account, the account he created is the same 2022 but in a different place. and after that he asked me for $10

I'm afraid I'll be scammed or my privacy account will be hacked, have you experienced this before?

Screenshot 2022-09-06 080412.png

Screenshot 2022-09-06 080434.png

Screenshot 2022-09-06 080457.png

Edited by sagitarisandy
  • Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, sagitarisandy said:

I'm afraid I'll be scammed or my privacy account will be hacked, have you experienced this before?

That's a lot of spam, @sagitarisandy! Unfortunately, the only thing you can do is mark the buyer as spam immediately every time. You won't get scammed if you do that. I'm not sure why you are seeing so much spam. It does seem like it's the same person. Don't waste your time talking with this buyer.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

12 hours ago, vickieito said:

That's a lot of spam, @sagitarisandy! Unfortunately, the only thing you can do is mark the buyer as spam immediately every time. You won't get scammed if you do that. I'm not sure why you are seeing so much spam. It does seem like it's the same person. Don't waste your time talking with this buyer.

thank you very much, this is the first time for me experience like this. hope my account is fine 😄

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1