NOT GETTING ORDERS

malikasif69

Hey Fiverr community!

I'm level two seller, from previous 2 months I didn't get any new order. Even not get any buyer message. My 2 GIG are promoting but still not getting new buyers. 

Expressions and clicks are increasing. 

Experienced and Seniors please give me a advice. 

I really apricate your response. 

Thank you in advance!!

Edited by malikasif69
  • Like 9
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

Hi @malikasif69 -

3 hours ago, malikasif69 said:

from previous 2 months I didn't get any new order. Even not get any buyer message.

You delivered your last order 14 hours ago and you have an order in queue. So you are getting orders. If buyers aren't messaging you, it's because they placed direct orders with you, which isn't a bad thing.

3 hours ago, malikasif69 said:

Expressions and clicks are increasing. 

This is a good thing, and most likely a result of you promoting your gigs.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Hi, Thank you for your response. You see the recent activity. She is my client I requested her to place order to avoid delivery date. If you see the difference between my recent two reviews, the gap is two months. 

Anyway, I appreciate your response. But if you share me your experience through Gig Promoting. The impressions are not increasing there. I'm getting clicks from social media you know exchange method. 

• Like 3
  • Up 2

22 minutes ago, malikasif69 said:

But if you share me your experience through Gig Promoting.

Hi @malikasif69, unfortunately I'm not really helpful in this area. I've never done any promotions myself, other than using Fiverr's Promoted Gigs for 3 weeks. Most of my orders come from repeat buyers so I don't really need to promote. Hopefully others will jump on this thread to provide you with more helpful tips!

• Like 9

22 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Sir, I means to say, She is my regular client. At this time I requested her to place an order to me. She needs logo and I did. She already has a logo designer. But Because I'm also a Graphic & Video Designer and because I need some order that's why I requested to give this order to me. 

I'm sorry for late response. 

Sir, You are a very experienced and senior person here. Can you please give me a good advice? 

• Up 2