I haven't received orders for 18 days! I used to get between 10-15 Orders every Month!!

klibre

Question

Hey everyone, I haven't received orders on Fiverr for 18 days, I used to get 10-15 orders every month. My reviews are good ( I can say Excellent ) I have more than 340 reviews, and Gig impressions and clicks are good as well, I'm using promoted gigs feature with the recommended CPC Cap to stay competitive but I don't know what's the problem and what I'm doing wrong! This is the first time that I have faced this issue.

Edited by klibre
  • Like 10

8 answers to this question

Usually, a sudden drop like this is caused by negative private feedback hitting your buyer satisfaction rate, unless some of your visible stats have dropped recently. It doesn't matter if you get good public reviews. Buyers tend to me more honest in private and they count far more towards your visibility here on Fiverr than your public reviews. 

The best thing you can do now is to impress the heck out of your regular buyers, if you have any. Under-promise, over-deliver and be an awesome partner to your buyers, not just a seller. Hopefully your buyer satisfaction rate will go back up again soon and you'll be back to selling like normal! 🙂

• Like 10
  • Up 4

23 hours ago, klibre said:

I used to get 10-15 orders every month

USED TO is the keyword here. As my esteemed colleague Smashradio pointed out, you most likely had some private feedback, cancellations or something that pushed you away from the spotlight and send it to other people. It is what it is.. what you can do is regroup and optimize your gigs, maybe even create new services. And why not improve your skills during this downtime?

• Like 8
  • Up 3

7 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

USED TO is the keyword here. As my esteemed colleague Smashradio pointed out, you most likely had some private feedback, cancellations or something that pushed you away from the spotlight and send it to other people. It is what it is.. what you can do is regroup and optimize your gigs, maybe even create new services. And why not improve your skills during this downtime?

Yes, to be honest, I took 3 days off because I was sick, when I came back I had one order cancellation after that I received 4 orders then nothing!

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

On 9/5/2022 at 10:48 PM, smashradio said:

Usually, a sudden drop like this is caused by negative private feedback hitting your buyer satisfaction rate, unless some of your visible stats have dropped recently. It doesn't matter if you get good public reviews. Buyers tend to me more honest in private and they count far more towards your visibility here on Fiverr than your public reviews. 

The best thing you can do now is to impress the heck out of your regular buyers, if you have any. Under-promise, over-deliver and be an awesome partner to your buyers, not just a seller. Hopefully your buyer satisfaction rate will go back up again soon and you'll be back to selling like normal! 🙂

Hey smashradio, thanks for your comment, to be honest I had one order cancellation in the last 30 days, and I took 3 days off last month, that's why I'm experiencing this issue I guess

• Like 9

if you haven't got any bad reviews or canceled any orders then the reason for that can be that Fiverr is giving all sellers a chance and they are rotating gigs. Try to get orders from returning buyers and complete them without any problems also try to send buyer requests and get orders.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, stharana said:

if you haven't got any bad reviews or canceled any orders then the reason for that can be that Fiverr is giving all sellers a chance and they are rotating gigs. Try to get orders from returning buyers and complete them without any problems also try to send buyer requests and get orders.

I had one order cancellation in the last month, My reviews are excellent as well as my impressions and clicks but I don't know what's the problem, i just don't get Orders 

• Like 7