Jump to content

Spend 1 year but not get any single order on Fiverr


rightchoice515
 Share

Recommended Posts

I've spent 1 year on Fiverr and not gotten any single order on Fiverr. I've read several forums and blogs in which designers advise updating gig titles, descriptions, images, and prices to rank and get fast orders but all flops. I don't know what is the reason. My gig impression does not increase more than 20 but decreases suddenly. 

My Gigs:
1)
https://www.fiverr.com/rightchoice515/design-fabulous-luxury-stunning-marvelous-creative-stylish-unique-business-card

2)
https://www.fiverr.com/rightchoice515/create-a-modern-creative-stylish-minimal-cv-or-resume-design

If anyone knows what is a fault then please guide me.

Regards
 

  • Like 8
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, rightchoice515 said:

If anyone knows what is a fault then please guide me.

 

This is likely going to hurt but.. I see nothing unique or new on your profiles/gigs. The art itself is OK but it doesn't seem any different than what one can make on free websites with some templates - though I'm no designer, nothing really 'speaks' to me. You also have some very glaring/awkard typos in your bio and titles, which can make buyers feel like work with you would be tedious due to possible communication issues. All in all, your gigs are just very... basic. 

If I were you, I'd try to reflect on actually what I'm doing. Graphic designers who design anything like this charge higher prices - and earn well (as far as I know) because of all the work that goes into designing stuff manually. If you do that yourself but somehow can't sell your art, maybe there's better ways to sell/design it? 

 

  • Like 12
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, rightchoice515 said:

I've spent 1 year on Fiverr and not gotten any single order on Fiverr. I've read several forums and blogs in which designers advise updating gig titles, descriptions, images, and prices to rank and get fast orders but all flops. I don't know what is the reason. My gig impression does not increase more than 20 but decreases suddenly. 

My Gigs:
1)
https://www.fiverr.com/rightchoice515/design-fabulous-luxury-stunning-marvelous-creative-stylish-unique-business-card

2)
https://www.fiverr.com/rightchoice515/create-a-modern-creative-stylish-minimal-cv-or-resume-design

If anyone knows what is a fault then please guide me.

Regards
 

Delete your account think this account not getting your any order

Then create gig effectively following fiverr terms and conditions 

  • Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, katakatica said:

This is likely going to hurt but.. I see nothing unique or new on your profiles/gigs. The art itself is OK but it doesn't seem any different than what one can make on free websites with some templates - though I'm no designer, nothing really 'speaks' to me. You also have some very glaring/awkard typos in your bio and titles, which can make buyers feel like work with you would be tedious due to possible communication issues. All in all, your gigs are just very... basic. 

If I were you, I'd try to reflect on actually what I'm doing. Graphic designers who design anything like this charge higher prices - and earn well (as far as I know) because of all the work that goes into designing stuff manually. If you do that yourself but somehow can't sell your art, maybe there's better ways to sell/design it? 

 

I agree with all this.

I would add:

Don't try to convince people using too many interesting or flattering words about your own work. Let the pictures talk for themselves. 

Try to make specific gigs. Don't use a gig to "do any graphic design work". One thing per gig. Remember that you can have many gigs.

All the pictures you use in the gigs seem like a template, and they don't give us the feeling that you have actually done many projects. They all include either a "John Doe" name or your own name. If you can't use a real previous project you did, create another name, a fictitious company name or something to have variety.

Your profile picture on Fiverr is cropped. That doesn't look professional. Try get a picture with high quality that fits the size and shape.

 

I hope this helps you redirect your profile to get clients 🙂

Edited by isai92
  • Like 5
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I agree that you should have gigs that are more specific than the "any graphic design" one. If you kept it as one you could show examples of the different things you offer. The "any graphic design" one is also $100. That gig also says "Vector Tracking" - I assume you mean "Vector Tracing". The thing is if someone wanted vector tracing/background removal there are probably a lot of cheaper gigs for those.

You could change the line of text under the user name a bit (I think it could be improved grammatically).

In "I will design professional and modern curriculum vitae or resume" you say "JEPG Format" in the FAQ. You could change that.

Also if these currently active gigs were created quite recently those won't be the reason you haven't received an order for a year. There might have been some issue with other gigs.

Maybe try and reduce the 4 hour avg response time.

If you haven't receive orders in a long time sending offers to buyer requests you can do well should help.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

I agree that you should have gigs that are more specific than the "any graphic design" one. If you kept it as one you could show examples of the different things you offer. The "any graphic design" one is also $100. That gig also says "Vector Tracking" - I assume you mean "Vector Tracing". The thing is if someone wanted vector tracing/background removal there are probably a lot of cheaper gigs for those.

You could change the line of text under the user name a bit (I think it could be improved grammatically).

In "I will design professional and modern curriculum vitae or resume" you say "JEPG Format" in the FAQ. You could change that.

Also if these currently active gigs were created quite recently those won't be the reason you haven't received an order for a year. There might have been some issue with other gigs.

Maybe try and reduce the 4 hour avg response time.

If you haven't receive orders in a long time sending offers to buyer requests you can do well should help.

Thanks for sharing.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...