Gig published almost 10 or 15 days but no improvement......(Low impression, no click and no knock)

lima_solutions

Hi!

I've seen you just opened your account in August, is normal, specially on any field with a lot of competition that your gig won't improve in just 10 days and specially not until you start to make yourself a reputation on the platform.

Your gig about media content seems to be focused to hiring someone for that? You might want to check your gig description on that one.

Patience is key in any freelance enterprise, there's no magic formula to get orders fast from the start.

Best of lucks!

• Like 8
  • Up 1

20 hours ago, lima_solutions said:

What should I do now?

Well, you still haven't change your gig description in the social media posts gig. There's no magical formula to get clients and no advice anyone here may give to you will work if you don't do your part.

As i stated before, you have to be patient and know that being a freelancer is a goal to medium - long timeframe in most cases.

Edited by shalock
  • Like 3
  • Up 1

10 minutes ago, shalock said:

Well, you still haven't change your gig description in the social media posts gig. There's no magical formula to get clients and no advice anyone here may give to you will work if you don't do your part.

As i stated before, you have to be patient and know that being a freelancer is a goal to medium - long timeframe in most cases.

I don't understand what you mean, Do you mean I edit my social media gig ?
As far as I know editing the gig will damage the gig so what should I do now?

• Like 1
  • Up 1

5 minutes ago, lima_solutions said:

I don't understand what you mean, Do you mean I edit my social media gig ?
As far as I know editing the gig will damage the gig so what should I do now?

Yes, in your social media post, the gig descriptions looks like you are looking to hire someone.

As editing your gig will affect your ranking, I've been in several webinars where was established that's a wrong assumption, you always can improve your gigs. They may be on hold for a bit while it's verified but that's as all.

However be mindful of the changes you do, because of course you always can sink your own gig.

• Like 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1