Promoted Gig Unqualified and All gigs lose their organic impressions and click

octpictures

I have got a notification that my Promoted gig is unqualified. Next day my all gig impressions and click is down to Zero. 
I have no complain about that.
But i want to know

• Will it become normal again? If not, Can I restart with new Gig?
  • Will new gig perform normally? Or should I restart with new account by deleting this one?
  • Anyone here who overcome this situation? How?
  • Like 16
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, octpictures said:

Will it become normal again? If not, Can I restart with new Gig?

It will as soon as you improve your performance. Creating new gig will not make a difference because it’s your whole account that is affected, not only one gig. 

Will new gig perform normally? Or should I restart

The answer is above 👆 

Anyone here who overcome this situation? How?

There is only way and it’s improving your performance and client satisfaction 

• Like 13
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/5/2022 at 4:43 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

It will as soon as you improve your performance. Creating new gig will not make a difference because it’s your whole account that is affected, not only one gig. 

The answer is above 👆 

There is only way and it’s improving your performance and client satisfaction 

My profile is become normal again. Should I continue with gig promotion? Or to avoid this issue, Will I stop promoted gig?

• Like 11
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 9/10/2022 at 5:09 PM, octpictures said:

My profile is become normal again. Should I continue with gig promotion? Or to avoid this issue, Will I stop promoted gig?

Have you followed the method or tricks to get your gig back in promotion? My gig is unqualified from the last 30 days. What do I need to do now? It would be better if you said.

• Like 11

On 9/18/2022 at 9:27 AM, digihatt said:

Have you followed the method or tricks to get your gig back in promotion? My gig is unqualified from the last 30 days. What do I need to do now? It would be better if you said.

Actually, I was tensed. Looking for the solutions from the internet, Asked the community, Asked my success manager, Asked help from CS. Nothing was make my issue solved. I got some orders from my repeat buyers. One day I found my profile is okay.

• Like 8

On 9/22/2022 at 1:56 AM, octpictures said:

Actually, I was tensed. Looking for the solutions from the internet, Asked the community, Asked my success manager, Asked help from CS. Nothing was make my issue solved. I got some orders from my repeat buyers. One day I found my profile is okay.

Thank you so much for your update. Can you please tell us, now your profile doing working perfectly like before? ( I mean to say, did you getting impression and click like before when your gig wasn't unqualified ). It will help to us. 🙂

• Like 5

On 9/24/2022 at 9:56 PM, najmulsarker said:

Thank you so much for your update. Can you please tell us, now your profile doing working perfectly like before? ( I mean to say, did you getting impression and click like before when your gig wasn't unqualified ). It will help to us. 🙂

Yes, I am getting impression and clicks like previous. Also my orders become normal. And using promoted gig feature again.

• Like 7

My profile is very short. I have completed only 40 tasks. I don't get level 1 yet. This month I completed 8 orders and yesterday my promoted gig option came again. Gone today for no reason. It seems to me that getting level 1 will make it permanent.

Btw, Thank You so much. 

• Like 6

My gig is also showing unqualified from last 35-40 days. I am taking the order from my previous clients and get great reviews also but still my gig is unqualified. 
Can anyone tell me what to do....
I am not getting any order from new clients and also not getting impressions, clicks. My impressions were 3-4k in a week when the promotion is okay but now its 100-120 ....

• Like 8

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...