Usually how many impressions and clicks are the healthy sign for a new seller gig ?

awesomedeals

Question

I have a question:  if a new seller creates his gig perfectly with relevant keywords in title, matching tags, category and proper description, all according to right seo terms and fiverr rules. Then how many impressions and clicks will generate on his gig on a daily average basis and How many impressions and 
clicks are the healthy sign for his gig ?

Remember I asked question about new sellers, not old sellers. So please answer according to the new seller.
Edited by awesomedeals
  • Like 5

11 answers to this question

As a new seller just starting out, if you have any impressions at all, that's a good sign. And if you have clicks, that's even better. However, that's just one data point. Monitor to see how your gig performs over time. If the numbers are increasing, that's a good trend.

In my first week as a seller, I got 50-79 impressions and zero clicks. In the second week, I was receiving 100-200 impressions and 1-4 clicks. That's when I got my first organic order.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 12
  • Up 2

12 minutes ago, awesomedeals said:

Sellers please also mention, if is it per week or per day ?

5 hours ago, vickieito said:

In the second week, I was receiving 100-200 impressions and 1-4 clicks. 

As stated above, for me, it was in one week. However, if you are getting that much in a day, that's even better.

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, vickieito said:

As stated above, for me, it was in one week. However, if you are getting that much in a day, that's even better.

Ohh sorry,  i am not asking to you,  i quoted on mahfuz post, i know you mentioned before in your post and it is very useful for me and others. thanks  

• Like 6