Fake Buyer Request

razib_biswas

Hi Community,

I do find lots of buyer request which seams fake because I found they provide a link which is basically theirs gig's page. some time I do not find the buyer's profile also. This fake buyer request actually fell us like new seller in doubt.

What should we need to do for this request? please give me some idea to get rid of this fake requests. 

one things more, does any buyer request sending help us to improve our gig's raking?? 

BR 

Razib

• Like 8

Hi @razib_biswas - just ignore all of the fake and spammy buyer requests (which will be most of the buyer requests). Every now and then you'll find a good one to make an offer on.

Sending offers to buyer requests does not improve you gig's ranking because Fiverr doesn't "rank" gigs. It "matches" gigs to buyers based on their search term and your gig's relevancy (based on your seller performance, title, and tags).

The only time a buyer request may affect your visibility in search would be if you got orders from buyer requests. Getting and delivering more orders (and keeping your customers happy) helps you improve your visibility in search.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @razib_biswas - just ignore all of the fake and spammy buyer requests (which will be most of the buyer requests). Every now and then you'll find a good one to make an offer on.

Sending offers to buyer requests does not improve you gig's ranking because Fiverr doesn't "rank" gigs. It "matches" gigs to buyers based on their search term and your gig's relevancy (based on your seller performance, title, and tags).

The only time a buyer request may affect your visibility in search would be if you got orders from buyer requests. Getting and delivering more orders (and keeping your customers happy) helps you improve your visibility in search.

Thanks @vickieito for your Valuable information.

• Like 4