Need some advice for improve my profile and gigs

web_solution15

Hi @web_solution15,

Just as an FYI ...gig links aren't allowed in this category - you may post your gig links in "Improve My Gig" and "My Fiverr Gigs." I've asked for your post to be moved to the correct category. 😉

Here are my comments on your gig - 

1. You have good reviews and happy customers, so keep this up. Delivering quality work and keeping your customers happy is the best way to gain better visibility i search.

2. Consider adding gig videos on your last three gigs - this may help to increase buyer engagement with your gigs.

3. In your profile - Replace the period after 2020 with a comma "2020, I have"

4. All gigs - Remove references to "Unlimited Revisions," "24/7 customer support" and "100% refund policy," "100% Client Satisfaction," and "On-Time Delivery." <--these are not good selling points and will cause trouble for you as a seller. The last one, "On-Time Delivery" is expected of sellers, so I would leave this out.

5. Gig#1 - Remove the FAQ "What if I will not like the website" <--this is not necessary and makes a potential buyer question your ability

You might also want to include the gig links in your FAQ's of the other related services that you provide (instead of telling them to inbox you).

• Like 6
  • Up 3

20 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @web_solution15,

Just as an FYI ...gig links aren't allowed in this category - you may post your gig links in "Improve My Gig" and "My Fiverr Gigs." I've asked for your post to be moved to the correct category. 😉

Here are my comments on your gig - 

1. You have good reviews and happy customers, so keep this up. Delivering quality work and keeping your customers happy is the best way to gain better visibility i search.

2. Consider adding gig videos on your last three gigs - this may help to increase buyer engagement with your gigs.

3. In your profile - Replace the period after 2020 with a comma "2020, I have"

4. All gigs - Remove references to "Unlimited Revisions," "24/7 customer support" and "100% refund policy," "100% Client Satisfaction," and "On-Time Delivery." <--these are not good selling points and will cause trouble for you as a seller. The last one, "On-Time Delivery" is expected of sellers, so I would leave this out.

5. Gig#1 - Remove the FAQ "What if I will not like the website" <--this is not necessary and makes a potential buyer question your ability

You might also want to include the gig links in your FAQ's of the other related services that you provide (instead of telling them to inbox you).

Many many thanks for your analysis. I will definitely follow your instructions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1