Reporting the seller after order completion

z_ohair

Question

Three weeks ago I marked an order as completed but since it was a long term project the seller promised me to keep on working even after the order completion (I paid him advance for the remaining work). Since before that I didn't get any complain so I believed the seller and marked order as completed upon his request. Now I feel some changes in his behavior, he is not responding and I can't see any progress for my task. Should I report him on Fiverr? Since I have paid him before the completion of the whole task I am not sure if Fiverr will entertain me. Also if Fiverr helps me with this, is there any chance that I get my payment back?

• Like 5
  • Up 1

2 answers to this question

You can contact CS about it if the seller isn't responding and you haven't fully received what you ordered. But in future you shouldn't mark an order as complete unless it is complete.

The seller can add extras to the order and extend the delivery time if there is additional work not covered by the original order/revisions for an order that isn't set as completed.

To have more chance of getting money back from CS (if you didn't get what you ordered) you should really contact them within 14 days of order completion.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 7
  • Up 2

Yeah I know I have done a big mistake trusting the seller. I asked him for the extension but he suggested me to complete this order and I will keep doing my work. Since I didn't get any complain before so I trusted him

For the first few days, he was doing his work. Then he got busy so I waited couple of days for him and then I finally realized that he is ditching me. Just wanted to be sure about this that's why I waited

• Like 3
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1