Lost my profile rank !

sadhin_web

Read the forum and understand that this question has been asked multiple times already this week.  The answers are out there. You just need to find them.

Remember. You are 1 of nearly a million gigs.  People work hard to ensure they're market leaders and innovative in what the do.  This ensures that their impressions remain high and they achieve sales.  Expecting to rank high for search terms without fully understanding your business and how your niche works will ultimately see demand for your gig drop.  

Do the research. It's your business, you need to put in the hard graft

• Like 7

2 hours ago, sadhin_web said:

Hello,

I am a new seller on Fiverr. There are 5 reviews on my profile. It was getting mostly good impressions, but suddenly my profile rank lost and now impressions are 5-7. What should I do in this situation?

Have you made any change to your gig? If so then it's a common scenario because in most cases if you changed any keyword or other features under a wrong category then it's inevitable.

• Like 2

I think you should focus on bringing new orders by sharing your gigs on various social networking sites. And if you made any change to your gigs category then study and try to change it under the right category or get back to the previous categories under which everything was okay.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I have facing a problem and I am hoping for a piece of good advice from everyone. Let's start, I got my first order at the buyer's request. Completed it very well and got a 5-star review. Then a client came to me and ordered me one, and I did all the work for him at a very low price. After some time he again gave me an order. It was also a very low price order. I didn't think about money, then I thought I need reviews, money can be earned later. However, the client said that a landing page should be created for a website, so I did it. But he doesn't accept my order. He forced me to create an 8-page website. I patiently complete the task but still, he doesn't accept my order. He asked me to create another website. After many days passed like this, I told him why are you giving me a requirement after work was done. Then he got very angry. Then I tell him you increase some budget. Then, He canceled my first order which he gave 5-star review and changed the review to 1-star and also canceled the second order. When I contact Fiverr support they make my order completion rate 100%. Then I complete 4 orders from outside with 5-star reviews. But since the 15th of August, there are no clicks and impressions on the entire profile. What should I do in this situation? Do I have to deactivate the profile and open a new account? My profile is verified with my ID card. Now after deactivating my account can I open an account again with my ID? Please suggest to me what is best for me.
Thank you

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4