my client gave me 3.3 star for no reason

deviftesum_s2rn

Question

hello im pretty new in fiverr so i got my order from a guy who didnt contact before ordering i mentioned in description that contact me before buying

so still i created his project as he wanted but for no reason my client leave me 3.3 rating and in feedback message he typed this "32r qewdwcx12ec"

im really upset for this :< i had all 5 stars rating but this one i dont understand why he gave 3.3 star rating

image_2022-09-04_103437404.png

• Like 9
  • Sad 3

9 answers to this question

2 hours ago, max3dmodel said:

Submit a CS ticket regarding this problem. They will check how it went. But why did you give him 5s when you had a bad experience?  Apparently, that buyer is having fun giving all the negative reviews to sellers with random letters

No. Going to customer support and asking to change a review will most likely result in an account warning for the seller. I had someone that felt bad for the 3.3 star rating they offered and I didn't even talk about the review with him. He went behind my back to have the review changed/removed and I got an account warning automatically...

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

No. Going to customer support and asking to change a review will most likely result in an account warning for the seller. I had someone that felt bad for the 3.3 star rating they offered and I didn't even talk about the review with him. He went behind my back to have the review changed/removed and I got an account warning automatically...

I was not talking about changing any reviews. Besides the stars, look at the feedback he gives. He did the same thing with other sellers too. 

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, max3dmodel said:

look at the feedback he gives. He did the same thing with other sellers too. 

I would avoid doing work with a buyer like this. If he placed the order without chatting with me, and I saw the kind of reviews he leaves, I would just cancel the order. It would hurt my seller statistics, but I prefer not to work with buyers who provide nonsense feedback.

All you can do at this point is respond to the review positively - and mention the highlights of how your provided good service and it was a pleasure working with that buyer.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 7

31 minutes ago, max3dmodel said:

That's what an experienced seller would do. In this case, he is a new seller. And he has no idea what type of buyers exist on this platform.

Good point @max3dmodel - sometimes I forget that I'm on Seller Plus too, so I can immediately see the average rating that a buyer gives the seller as well as the buyer's order completion rate.

For a new seller with only 11 reviews, it's devastating when a buyer reviews you in this manner. However, since this is a nonsense review (rather than an actual negative review), such a review wouldn't deter me as a buyer. It means nothing, because it doesn't make sense. I would be more likely to notice how happy all the other customers are. Even though there are few reviews on this seller, the reviews are good.  So @deviftesum_s2rn only needs to respond positively to this last review. And luckily, the average rating is still 4.8.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, max3dmodel said:

I was not talking about changing any reviews. Besides the stars, look at the feedback he gives. He did the same thing with other sellers too. 

Buyers are entitled to give any feedback they want. What I meant is that you are not allowed to request any review removal or change. I didn't do that, the customer did and I ended up with a warning without even knowing he went behind my back. 

So, by all means, pursue this if you want to, but I was just sharing my experience and told you that it can end up with an account warning.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2