Allhamduliah, I Just complete my first Order after 2 month waiting.

dev_tarikul

2 minutes ago, dev_tarikul said:

Hi, Fiverr forum users. I am waiting 2 months for my first order. About 6/7 days I was active Fiverr forum and last Friday got the Apprentice batch. I think, active here and follow the suggestion that why I got my first order. You can follow here and get your first order.

Just so I'm clear,  are you saying that you got your first order by being active on the Fiverr forum? Wow!  

• Like 15
  • Haha 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, dev_tarikul said:

Yes, 

Well, Sorry to burn out your candle. But that is absolute rubbish.  Your Fiverr forum profile has nothing to do with your selling site. NOTHING!  By posting on here you will NOT get more sales.  This Forum seems to be awash with people who post to get badges with the view they will get more impressions and sales.

For anyone reading this, it's inaccurate information and will only seek to spam the forum even more. 

• Like 14
  • Sad 1
  • Up 3

2 minutes ago, breals said:

Well, Sorry to burn out your candle. But that is absolute rubbish.  Your Fiverr forum profile has nothing to do with your selling site. NOTHING!  By posting on here you will NOT get more sales.  This Forum seems to be awash with people who post to get badges with the view they will get more impressions and sales.

For anyone reading this, it's inaccurate information and will only seek to spam the forum even more. 

Ok, Now I understand! it is my mistake. I will change it.

• Like 17