Fake buyer requests

arslanqaiser91

Question

So I'm not entirely sure what the deal is with the buyer request page being populated with nothing but bait scams for the better part of the entire last month. Why am i not seeing any legitimate requests from actual people and not bots? Is the dev team at fiverr.com even aware of this situation and if they are what have they been doing about it since the many weeks this problem has persisted and when can i expect a return to normalcy?

Regards,
Arslan.

Capture.PNG

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

2 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, arslanqaiser91 said:

So I'm not entirely sure what the deal is with the buyer request page being populated with nothing but bait scams for the better part of the entire last month. Why am i not seeing any legitimate requests from actual people and not bots? Is the dev team at fiverr.com even aware of this situation and if they are what have they been doing about it since the many weeks this problem has persisted and when can i expect a return to normalcy?

Regards,
Arslan.

Capture.PNG

The Fiverr team is already taking the necessary actions to deal with the situation. They are replacing the buyer request feature with a new one. You can find more about it HERE

• Like 5
  • Up 1