I face some problems after getting level one

torikul_369

It sounds like you need to improve your gig, and make it more attractive to potential buyers.

Learning to search through the forum is the best way to learn how to improve your gig, stats, orders, etc on Fiverr.
Since the same questions are posted every single day and hundreds of people have spent hundreds of hours answering them. 

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/#comment-1780494

• Like 40
  • Up 5

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/3/2022 at 12:10 PM, torikul_369 said:

I have got level one before 3 months, but after getting it, I haven't gotten any orders. How can I solve my problem?

Try to place bids more and more in buyer request... The Fiverr algorithm is different that's why he giving chance to New seller too

• Like 29

On 9/20/2022 at 8:50 AM, naimislamd said:

and stay online more

On 9/21/2022 at 8:55 AM, abdullah141 said:

always online on fiverr.

WRONG. Staying online does not help you to get orders.

On 9/21/2022 at 8:17 PM, abdullah141 said:

Yes. Staying online. It's working great. I was sleeping and new client knock me. I wake up and watch the message and type a reply but I forgot to send it and sleep again that's why I just lost get that order. Order price is $100. Sleeping cost me $100.🤕🤕

WRONG. You did not lost the order because you were not online. You lost it because you forgot to reply. 

• Like 7
  • Confused 2

Just try to engage yourself in marketing on social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest and do it with maintaining proper consistency like everyday. Once you get orders or few orders running at a time- do some editing your gig, try to make the description better. 

• Like 4