Can I start two different category on same profile

jk_designer07

Greetings to All member,

I am working as a designer recently. But I am really confused about this sector. My gig are fallen few months ago. So, I have decided to open a new category like Financial consulting in my Fiverr profile. May I know the details about it from experienced seller who have already faced the situations.

I am eagerly waiting for this answer. Thanks in advance.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

You can open as many services as you are can within your level limit of gigs. 
However are you sure you are a pro in both of those categories? If design didn’t work for you why would you think that finance will work better? Which one of those are you good at? If you are so good with finance why did you originally Pepe d design gigs? 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

You can open as many services as you are can within your level limit of gigs. 
However are you sure you are a pro in both of those categories? If design didn’t work for you why would you think that finance will work better? Which one of those are you good at? If you are so good with finance why did you originally Pepe d design gigs? 

Thanks for your feedback.

My study background is MBA that's why I want to start my career into my subject. May I continue multiple category into one profile because, I love design also. Kindly give me specific answer. Thanks

• Like 4

Hi @jk_designer07 👋

Although you can (and should) open widely different gigs on your profile when you are starting out on Fiverr, I suggest you to slowly understand which category you are the best at and then focus on that alone.

After some months (or maybe around a year) you will probably know which gigs you are the best at, especially thanks to the customers feedbacks. Then you should vertically deepen your knowledge an skills in that exact category, you could even diversify your offering by understanding what the market requires, so as to have always multiple gigs open (diversification is always a smart move) but all falling into the same category/field.

I hope I have been clear and helpful, have a nice day! 😊

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/3/2022 at 3:28 PM, samus_x said:

After some months (or maybe around a year) you will probably know which gigs you are the best at, especially thanks to the customers feedbacks. Then you should vertically deepen your knowledge an skills in that exact category, you could even diversify your offering by understanding what the market requires, so as to have always multiple gigs open (diversification is always a smart move) but all falling into the same category/field.

I hope I have been clear and helpful, have a nice day! 

Got it and thank you very much for your valuable feedback.

• Like 3