How can i rank my gig like as new fiverr seller id?

sagar_khandakar

I started my journey in 2020 December, after started my journey i released, i have too much lake of skill gap. That's why i again started my learning journey and middel of 2021 , i completed 3 order's with 5* reviews. But, for my sickness i wasn't active some of months.

Recently I started my fiver journey and edit my gig and got 3 order's,this order's is running now.

Now, how can i rank my gig and how can i understand , my profile is everything good?

• Like 4
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...

Hello, hope you are well. I updated my gig in (2022 september-12). I have completed 17+ orders in last 20-25 days with 5*.  Every client I have is very happy and one has ordered three times. I completed Level-1 all requirement's.

From last few days gig impressions are decreasing and no new buyer messages are coming.  I don't understand where my mistake is.  I try my best to adhere to fiverr rules and provide quality full service.

• Like 10

21 hours ago, abdullah141 said:

in 15 October you will get the level one seller badge coz you fulfill all the requirements. You lost the gig ranking that's why you did not get any buyer message. don't worry. it will be fix with in few days. Don't be hopeless. just be patient

Thank you so much. I am grateful to you.

• Like 4