My all gigs deranked just in one day. I am New seller and do not know why happen this?

katherine_katey

I am Katherine. I am a New seller at Fiverr.

I came to reach at level one. But Suddenly my Gig's are deranked from 1st page to last using filter. without any reason. I don't now why this happen. Please help me. Check my Impression, 5K to 6K to 50 or 100. fell down impression and clicks.

We put all efforts to improve the profile and suddenly without any reason, it deranked. It is only my source of income and I am afraid no more I have business on Fiverr. What I should do?

Capture.PNG

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, katherine_katey said:

But Suddenly my Gig's are deranked from 1st page to last

There is no such thing as gig rank on Fiverr. That's not how Fiverr works. Instead, your seller performance fell, and fewer people see your gig as a result.

6 minutes ago, katherine_katey said:

Please help me. Check my Impression, 5K to 6K to 50 or 100.

How will us checking your impressions help you?

7 minutes ago, katherine_katey said:

It is only my source of income and I am afraid no more I have business on Fiverr.

It is unwise to put all of your eggs in one basket, especiallly as a new seller.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

I take it that you also have permission to use all of the names and telephone numbers of real people that you have plastered all over your gig images right?

Because that would be really stupid if you didn't.  The laws in almost all countries around the world say that you need to get consent or it is considered a data breech which is punishable by large fines.  

Why would anyone hire you if they think that all of their personal data is going to be shown off like a trophy?  That and the comments from @newsmike and @jonbaas might give you a few things to ponder over your breakfast!  

• Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1