This page is available only to approved Fiverr sellers.

creativetrendi

Question

On 9/4/2022 at 5:57 PM, santo0860 said:

But there are many people working in the same skills

Exactly. Perhaps Fiverr doesn't want more sellers doing exactly the same as everyone else, or perhaps the ones already in that category are more skilled than you? To succeed on Fiverr, you can't just copy what everyone else is doing. You need to do something unique that brings real value to the marketplace. 

• Like 15
  • Up 1

On 9/5/2022 at 12:57 AM, santo0860 said:

there are many people working in the same skills

Therefore, smashradio's statement is true.

On 9/6/2022 at 5:43 AM, smashradio said:

Perhaps Fiverr doesn't want more sellers doing exactly the same as everyone else, or perhaps the ones already in that category are more skilled than you?

• Like 13

Hello fiverr team, I'm new here and local seo service provider and today im create a new gig then i got it search result first pages my gig but few time later a got massage from fiverr " This page is available only to approved Fiverr sellers. " Please resolve my problem and prove a screenshot thank you !

sreenshot1.PNG

• Like 19
  • Confused 1

This page is available only to approved Fiverr sellers.

I'm a new seller in fiverr. My seller profile not approved & my gig is automatically paused by fiverr.What can I do?

My another account also faced same issue. so I deactivated it.And opened a new account with a different email.

I received an email from fiverr team saying that  ''We appreciate your interest in becoming a freelancer on Fiverr. To meet the growing demand for high-quality services from trustworthy freelancers, we have carefully considered your profile and service. Unfortunately, we cannot approve your seller profile at this time.'' within few hours after published the first gig.

I contacted the helping centre but I didn't get a clear solution.Please if anyone knows help me..

• Like 14

Hi!

I can see my GIG is live. But when I want to share it I can no see my gig list in Fiverr seller mode. Instead of that a message pop up as " This page is available only to approved Fiverr sellers."

But when I use the android app I can see my gig list in my fiverr profile.  Can someone please tell me what's wrong. 

• Like 11

We appreciate your interest in becoming a freelancer on Fiverr. To meet the growing demand for high-quality services from trustworthy freelancers, we have carefully considered your profile and service. Unfortunately, we cannot approve your seller profile at this time.

how can i fix this ?

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, omidebrahimi647 said:

We appreciate your interest in becoming a freelancer on Fiverr. To meet the growing demand for high-quality services from trustworthy freelancers, we have carefully considered your profile and service. Unfortunately, we cannot approve your seller profile at this time.

how can i fix this ?

You need to contact Fiverr CS asking why they can not approve your profile and if is possible to fix.

You can send request from this page: https://www.fiverr.com/support/seller

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, omidebrahimi647 said:

Gig status: Paused

Your Gig has been paused. To activate your Gig: To handle this issue
  1. Go to your Profile page
  2. Go to the Paused tab
  3. Click More Actions button on the Gig card
  4. Click Activate.

pls hellp me

hi @omidebrahimi647, you have done all the steps listed above,  now you can wait for the approval , and in case it takes more than 24 hours you can contact the fiverr help center (https://www.fiverr.com/support/seller)

• Like 8