Is 7 gigs good in the new ID?

creativejoynal

Question

5 answers to this question

It isn't about how many gigs you have, it's about the quality of each gig. Remember they all have to be unique as well. If you have 5 services to sell, 5 is the perfect number of gigs. If you have 7 unique services to sell, then 7 is the right number. Just having more gigs won't necessarily make you perorm any better or get more orders if the quality is not good enough

• Like 10
  • Up 1

42 minutes ago, joyh97 said:

It isn't about how many gigs you have, it's about the quality of each gig. Remember they all have to be unique as well. If you have 5 services to sell, 5 is the perfect number of gigs. If you have 7 unique services to sell, then 7 is the right number. Just having more gigs won't necessarily make you perorm any better or get more orders if the quality is not good enough

Thank You.. My 5 service is qualityfull. now i add 2 services

• Like 5

2 hours ago, creativejoynal said:

Thank You.. My 5 service is qualityfull. now i add 2 services

Before you add any more gigs I would assess if you are comfortable saying that you're fluent in English?  Your comment above, and your gigs have lots off errors. This gives the impression that any work you deliver will not be grammatically correct, and therefore will be a barrier for some customers.

The fixation with new sellers racing to 7 gigs is becoming a becoming a bit of a farce.  Fiverr is being littered with gigs that are poorly worded and constructed, which is making the platform look unprofessional to new visitors. Get one gig right and make it the best you can. Don't add new content just to hit a KPI or a fictitious target, as it won't help you one bit.  Fiverr seem to be cracking down on gigs of low quality, and all you are doing is exposing yourself even more. 

If you think your service is 5 star then I would go back and look at what you're benchmarking yourself against, as your errors are very off putting. So please, before you add anymore services, go back and correct the errors you already have. 

Edited by breals
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1