What if buyer Forgets to leave a feedback/review?

mahfuz97

My buyer was very satisfied with my work. But unfortunately he forgot to leave a feedback. Can I ask him about the feedback? As a new seller it is very important for me.

I want to ask this way: "Thanks for accepting my order. It would be very helpful for my future work if you provide a feedback about my service quality."

Can I do it or not?

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, mahfuz97 said:

Can I do it or not?

22 minutes ago, timothykoen said:

Isn't asking for a positive review against the ToS? I never even mention reviews at all to a customer.

Yes asking for a positive review is against the ToS. However, asking for an "honest review" isn't.

However, my customers got annoyed when I asked for "honest reviews" so I don't ask any more. Customers are asked way too many times to leave a review by Fiverr. Those reminders are almost to a spam level.

29 minutes ago, catwriter said:

Fiverr already reminds buyers to leave a review. Twice. 

Buyers also aren't asked to leave one review on each order... they are asked to leave 3 reviews (2 private and 1 public review) - with reminders for each. If you then add to all these reminders and ask for an "honest review," they could leave a negative private review and that could hurt your seller stats (note: the buyer has 14 days to complete the private review):

image.thumb.png.7552f2c251cc93c6dbdfb8c26c1a4ff0.png

• Like 2
  • Up 3

On 9/1/2022 at 12:35 PM, timothykoen said:

Isn't asking for a positive review against the ToS? I never even mention reviews at all to a customer.

I am not asking for positive. whatever he gives its up to him. 

On 9/1/2022 at 1:02 PM, vickieito said:

Yes asking for a positive review is against the ToS. However, asking for an "honest review" isn't.

However, my customers got annoyed when I asked for "honest reviews" so I don't ask any more. Customers are asked way too many times to leave a review by Fiverr. Those reminders are almost to a spam level.

Buyers also aren't asked to leave one review on each order... they are asked to leave 3 reviews (2 private and 1 public review) - with reminders for each. If you then add to all these reminders and ask for an "honest review," they could leave a negative private review and that could hurt your seller stats (note: the buyer has 14 days to complete the private review):

wow your comment is amazing. Thanks for explaining it in detail

• Like 4
  • Up 2

13 hours ago, timothykoen said:

Yes, not long a go if there were some restricted words on this, when you use it in msg under the fly out of send you could find a sentence that would be warning you not to ask from clients for good reviews.

you may remind them on the delivery part,

and remember, if you get a low review even a 4.9 it might become a big problem for your clicks. there are many other sellers who are equal to you and have an upper rank. so it's better not to have a low review other than having none.

and one more thing, for me as an architect i always try to induct this feeling that they are taking more than want they came for. and i found it a better way to remind them for a good review.

and also you better know, only %50 percent of my clients gave me review, (from around 40 projects). this might help

12 hours ago, vickieito said:

image.thumb.png.7552f2c251cc93c6dbdfb8c26c1a4ff0.png

This is so true, problem comes with clients who get vanished when they accept the delivery, other than them it's not a big deal they will leave a review, not to mention if they want to have a professional carrier here in Fiver they need good reviews for them self as well, but no seller would be able to rate a buyer before they do it first.

• Like 2