Why no chat with Support when urgent need?

videobruce

The phone number on my account was changed without my knowledge, which to me means my account was hacked. So I sent a message to Support and marked it URGENT. That was over 15 hours ago, and I still haven't heard back from Fiverr. I have funds due to be released in the next couple of days and I'm extremely nervous that someone else could get them.
Why is there no Chat option for help, especially when it comes to something urgent like account security?

• Like 9
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

It seems like Customer Support is has been slower in their responses the last week. I also had a delayed response (24 hrs). The week before, I had an answer in 22 minutes. It really depends on their workload.

13 hours ago, videobruce said:

Why is there no Chat option for help, especially when it comes to something urgent like account security?

I would also like this option, but I don't see this happening any time soon. In the last shareholder report it mentioned Fiverr aggressively reducing their staff, which is the opposite of what they would need to do to handle all the chat inquiries if they did this method of customer support.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...