get more orders from Fiverr

dmarketer_suchi

Question

8 answers to this question

13 hours ago, dmarketer_suchi said:

donnovan86 Because I want to learn and make myself more efficient.thank you

Fiverr is a place where you offer your services. You're not here to learn, that means you're just playing with people's money. This is a professional platform for freelancers to SELL their services. If you want to learn, there are platforms like Udemy or Creative Live. Fiverr is a marketplace, and if you create gigs without being qualified to sell the type of service you want, you'll soon end up with bad reviews and ruin your chances on Fiverr. Learn first, sell later 🙂

• Like 5

Learning to search through the forum is the best way to learn how to improve your gig, stats, orders, etc on Fiverr.
Since the same questions are posted every single day and hundreds of people have spent hundreds of hours answering them. 

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/#comment-1780494

• Like 9

1 hour ago, dmarketer_suchi said:

Yes ok, I am a digital marketer but I am a new seller. so I need advice from those who have more experience in this regard. Thanks for your valuable comments

You know what a digital marketer is? 

Poeple come to you with the idea of getting more traffic and sales. How do you expect us to help you when we suppose you have the marketing skills and not us. If you can't market yourself and share advice from others, then why offer digital marketing skills on this platform in the first place?

• Like 7