Introduce the option that allows sellers to attach samples while replying a BR

glow_writer

I kinda feel like this feature is long overdue. We need this feature that allows sellers to attach their sample works while responding to a buyer's request. I have seen a couple of BRs where sample works were requested but there was no way to attach samples.

Do you guys think this is a great feature that should be introduced by Fiverr?

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

I hope they will NOT do this.

Why you ask?

1- People will ask for free smaples all the time.

2 - Some desperate guy will send the orders request in that attachment, completing it without even getting paid. Thus will encourage working for free, people who wouldnt do that(which is normal) would fall behind.

3 - People who asks for samples in buyers request clearly has no idea how fiverr works. If you can say that fiverr doesnt allow attachments in the offers, that should suffice.

4 - You have your portfolio in your gigs. It should be able to attract the buyers. What else are you going to send with attachments?

I understand at first glance it looks like a good idea. But i believe it isnt.

• Like 1
  • Up 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/12/2022 at 1:34 PM, ozan_erdi said:

I hope they will NOT do this.

Why you ask?

1- People will ask for free smaples all the time.

2 - Some desperate guy will send the orders request in that attachment, completing it without even getting paid. Thus will encourage working for free, people who wouldnt do that(which is normal) would fall behind.

3 - People who asks for samples in buyers request clearly has no idea how fiverr works. If you can say that fiverr doesnt allow attachments in the offers, that should suffice.

4 - You have your portfolio in your gigs. It should be able to attract the buyers. What else are you going to send with attachments?

I understand at first glance it looks like a good idea. But i believe it isnt.

I think its responsibility on freelancer to differentiate between work and sample. If they start working on just a buyer request, offcourse its their own fault.

For sample, I think its necessary sometimes where previous experience required. Like they asked whether you worked on xxx before ? If so show its sample (screenshot). Because every time if buyer orders and they cancel order due to lack of experience, off course buyer's time is wasted.

On 9/1/2022 at 5:12 PM, glow_writer said:

I kinda feel like this feature is long overdue. We need this feature that allows sellers to attach their sample works while responding to a buyer's request. I have seen a couple of BRs where sample works were requested but there was no way to attach samples.

Do you guys think this is a great feature that should be introduced by Fiverr?

I think it can be helpful for demonstration of your work quality and transparency which increases the possibility of getting a response from the buyer.