My Fiverr Story

productivesam

It all started 9 months ago. One of my friends at my university who was already selling here on fiverr, introduced me to this amazing website. I immediately fell in love of how easy it is to work and earn to cover my expenses. I did some research and decided to start a gig to offer services for what I think I’m good at. I was still reading discussions and learning the trends, looking at what others sell and reaching out to those buyers who had posted buyer requests.

After a few days passed I received my first order. I completed it with so much enthusiasm and received a good review from the buyer. I guess that got the ball rolling and orders started flowing in one by one. I was excited. I started earning and it was enough to cover my education related expenses. In the 1st month alone I was awarded the 1st Level which motivated me to strive for more!

I kept working hard and late. Orders started popping and things were going great. I was happy 🙂 . In less than 3 months I got my Level 2 achievement which not only made me hungry for more but provided me an helping hand for all my university related and personal expenses.

I would like to thank Fiverr & it’s amazing customer support team, the buyers who made my dreams possible and last but not least the seller community for guiding me on the right path.

Sam Robertson 🙂

• 4 years later...

i think it’s been 4 years for this story 🙂

Hi Sam, how are you nowadays and how is your work in Fiverr?

we want Story update 😀

The fact that the last documented delivery from op was 4 years ago leaves very little fiverr experience to be shared so this thread can be closed now.

Archived