Does changing the search tags of a specific gig, after a while, negatively affect the gig performance?

collinswriter9

Its been two months and my gig impressions have been performing fairly and I was thinking now of changing the search tags, just to see if it will boost the number of impressions. Now my fear is this: what if I change the tags then my impressions drop instead of going up.

Someone Kindly assist me here?

• Like 3

It really depends on what you change the tags to. If they aren't good choices, you could see a drop in impressions. If you have really good tags, you might see a boost. Keep a record of your current search tags so that you can revert back if your changes negatively impact your gig's visibility. Also, if your gig is "performing fairly" you might want to keep the tags that you have. I would only change my tags if my gigs weren't performing well.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, vickieito said:

It really depends on what you change the tags to. If they aren't good choices, you could see a drop in impressions. If you have really good tags, you might see a boost. Keep a record of your current search tags so that you can revert back if your changes negatively impact your gig's visibility. Also, if your gig is "performing fairly" you might want to keep the tags that you have. I would only change my tags if my gigs weren't performing well.

You are right!

• Like 3