Unable to withdraw my money

eclixo

Yesterday I was trying to withdraw my money from fiverr but both withdraw button are disabled and saying "The withdrawal option was disabled. Please contact our customer support" 

Its 1st of new month and I've bills to pay, I contacted fiverr support yesterday and its been more than 15hrs no replies from them so far, I'm a level 2 seller and the way I'm  being treated its annoying.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, eclixo said:

Its 1st of new month and I've bills to pay, I contacted fiverr support yesterday and its been more than 15hrs no replies from them so far, I'm a level 2 seller and the way I'm  being treated its annoying.

It can take a day or up to 2 days, maybe more depending on the workload of customer support. It's not just you that they have to reply to, there are thousands of people that want help fast. So, you have to wait.

Regarding the first of the month thing, I would suggest saving money to have money for those bills. It will prevent quite the headache if you start saving money early on, because issues can always arise. 

• Like 1