My GIG isnt selling

civilengbro

Question

Hey Fiverr Family,

I successfully completed my first Fiverr order a few days ago, and the buyer was so happy about the content and gave me a 5 star feedback. But right after that , my impression rate went down and I have only got 1 impression for the whole week. What's the reason for that and what should I do to prevent this situation? .

Thanks in advance.

Fiveer.JPG

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

3 answers to this question

Normally a sudden drop in impression results from a negative private review from a buyer. A buyer is asked to leave 3 reviews on each order (2 private and 1 public review). The private reviews (which can't be seen by the seller) hold greater weight than the public review. These stay on your account for 60 days.

The only way for sellers to prevent negative private reviews is to focus on delivering good work and keeping our customers happy. As you do that, your seller statistics will improve (and the private review will eventually fall off your record).

Sometimes customers will be happy with the order and may find a problem with the order days after the delivery (customers have up to 14 days to leave a private review). 

• Like 9

@vickieito Thank you for the details. But the client was quite pleased with the item, and he even said he would buy from me again in the future. And the gig is currently receiving fresh impressions.Thanks for the info.But the customer was really happy about the product and he even told me that he gonna buy me in future.And the gig is getting impressions now.

Cdapture.JPG

• Like 3