How can i get my first order?

procodersakib

Hello everyone, I'm a Freelance worker on Fiverr. And my profession is Web Designer & Email Signature maker. I just searched Fiverr for any Website design-related services  then I realized a lot of competition there. Anyone can please tell me how can I find low competition services.
Please guys tell me a method that I apply and find low competition.
Because I can't get any order many days.
If you tell me the method then I will learn this Web design service and create a new Fiverr GIG.

Example: resposive web & gmail signature . Actually, I need this type of secret low competition service.

So please anyone who can know How can find low competition services.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, procodersakib said:

So please anyone who can know How can find low competition services.

Have you gotten any inquiries yet?

All of my gigs are high competition as well. However, I was able to niche down by listening to the requests that were coming into my inbox.

My first gig I posted was for proofreading and the first inquiry was "kind of" proofreading, but actually "data entry." So I created a data entry gig just for that one customer. Now that I look at it, it was a specific kind of data entry and I didn't list all the kinds of data entry possible.

I listened to more customers who messaged me through my inbox and pretty soon, I had 7 gig set up, all for a specific type of buyer, with specific needs.

If you focus on the customers who are messaging you in your inbox, likely there are others like them. And you only need a handful of good customers to do well on the platform. You don't need to cater to ALL types of buyers.

• Like 13
  • Sad 1

hello

you first of all have to check out the available niches for your service 

say

yoga website dev or online course web developer then search for gigs offering that service 

you can further niche down with say the platform for the web dev e.g wix or wordpress

I hope this helps

• Like 8
  • Up 1

• 1 year later...

I didn't get any orders last 7 months. 

But- most of the time I am active in Fiverr. In my profile, I have 2 positive reviews. My all-gig image is looking good. Descriptions are also unique. 

The impression level is also good. But I don't know why I cannot get any orders or get messages from buyers. 

Please guide me or suggest to me what can I do!?

• Like 16
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1

44 minutes ago, procodersakib said:

I didn't get any orders last 7 months. 

But- most of the time I am active in Fiverr. In my profile, I have 2 positive reviews. My all-gig image is looking good. Descriptions are also unique. 

The impression level is also good. But I don't know why I cannot get any orders or get messages from buyers. 

Please guide me or suggest to me what can I do!?

Recheck your all gig's titles, descriptions, keywords, etc. Research your competitors' gig prices with your price. 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 3

In my case, I have already received many five-star reviews. But I have not received a single order in the last four months, which is very disappointing for me. Then I realized, I need to customize my profile and my gigs too. And spend more time on Fiverr and Fiverr forums. In four months, I received many briefs and some messages, but I could not convert any orders. After that, today is the day I received the order from Fiverr Berief.

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 3

On 10/1/2023 at 8:03 AM, filipdevaere said:

I assume that staying online is not requited to get your orders. Am I right?

Indeed. I think it's not related to algorithm. The only good thing about being online is if someone is specifically looking for who is online. Selected in the filters to shows only who is online. So, it's natural that you've a better chance to someone talk to you in this situation if you're online, or am I wrong? 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, geontavares said:

The only good thing about being online is if someone is specifically looking for who is online.

Remember that many buyers who want immediate help from someone online at the time are the most dangerous buyers. These buyers are usually demanding and want a very low price because they know that many online sellers are desperate for a (first) order.

Sellers who have fallen into that trap then return to the forum with their (horror) stories. I avoid these types of buyers because getting into trouble is guaranteed. If a buyer cannot wait a half day until I answer his message, then he can search for another victim, it’s not going to be me.

• Like 9
  • Congrats! 1

On 10/6/2023 at 8:48 AM, filipdevaere said:

Remember that many buyers who want immediate help from someone online at the time are the most dangerous buyers. These buyers are usually demanding and want a very low price because they know that many online sellers are desperate for a (first) order.

Sellers who have fallen into that trap then return to the forum with their (horror) stories. I avoid these types of buyers because getting into trouble is guaranteed. If a buyer cannot wait a half day until I answer his message, then he can search for another victim, it’s not going to be me.

Interesting. I didn't know that. Thanks for share this information.

• Like 3