Increasing clicks and reviews

s_akram

4 hours ago, s_akram said:

Hello! I'm a new seller in Fiver hence seeking for tricks to expand clicks ad reviews in my gigs. Your valuable advice's are welcome .

Hi @s_akram,

To get more clicks - your gig has to be attractive to the buyers who see your gig. Things that affect this include: your gig image, gig video, minimum price, title, number of reviews, and your average rating.

To get more reviews - You need to have orders first. Since reviews are filled out voluntarily by the buyer, you either have to be really good or really bad enough that the buyer will want to leave a review. I'm guessing that you want the good reviews. So focus on delivering quality work and keeping your customers happy.

• Like 6

16 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @s_akram,

To get more clicks - your gig has to be attractive to the buyers who see your gig. Things that affect this include: your gig image, gig video, minimum price, title, number of reviews, and your average rating.

To get more reviews - You need to have orders first. Since reviews are filled out voluntarily by the buyer, you either have to be really good or really bad enough that the buyer will want to leave a review. I'm guessing that you want the good reviews. So focus on delivering quality work and keeping your customers happy.

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

• Like 5