Need buyer order on voiceover.

sumyyaneetu

Question

2 answers to this question

Hi there - the Q&A section of the forum isn't for advertising your gig. 

Learning to search through the forum is the best way to learn how to improve your gig, stats, orders, etc on Fiverr.
Since the same questions are posted every single day and hundreds of people have spent hundreds of hours answering them. 

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/#comment-1780494

• Like 7
  • Up 2

You know, asking VO actors for VO work is kind of like if somebody will give you their job. Hate to break it to you, but it's just not going to happen, as I am sure you now realize. 

That said, what Joy said above, there is plenty of legit help out there. I'd suggest you get familiar with YouTube's vast array of VO help, even some like from Bill DeWees who addresses getting gigs on Fiverr specifically. You might also avail yourself of some Fiverr sellers in this category. I can say — from personal experience — that this made all the difference for the success of my gig: I hired The Gig Doctor, who went through my entire gig with me, made a couple small changes, and literally within a day, my gig took off. 

Try it, you'll like it!

• Like 4