Fiverr support has cancelled my two orders

database_1991

Hello 👋 all

I am facing the issue of receiving email of cancelling the order after order marked as completed for more then two weeks. On email it's also mentioned that if you want to see the reason "click here" but unfortunately that hyperlink is also not taking me to any next page.

I am worried about the tasks, kindly help me to get out situation. 

Thanks in advance 

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

Thank you for you response. I already has contacted to Customer support where I already highlight with screenshots, source code of projects and objects of requirements that client has place an order and provide full satisfactory remarks with 4.7 rating then he place another order and order mark as complete with an additional tip.

Now suddenly, I received email that my two completed order are cancelled by support 😞

Kindly raise issue with me on this great platform.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, database_1991 said:

Kindly raise issue with me on this great platform.

I can only assume the buyer is not available, right? Is his profile accessible or it redirects you to the Fiverr dashboard/homepage? Because if that happens, that means he made a chargeback to get his money back, so the orders are canceled automatically. If not, it might be something else.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, donnovan86 said:

I can only assume the buyer is not available, right? Is his profile accessible or it redirects you to the Fiverr dashboard/homepage? Because if that happens, that means he made a chargeback to get his money back, so the orders are canceled automatically. If not, it might be something else.

I checked and it seems that the buyer's profile is still there so it must be something else.

11 minutes ago, database_1991 said:

I already has contacted to Customer support

Did Fiverr Customer Support respond already? Also, did you receive a message as to the reason why it was cancelled or did you just see "Cancelled by Customer Support" or something?

• Like 5

1 minute ago, donnovan86 said:

His profile is available, he was change workspace credentials and he is still responding  on messages .

• Like 4

1 minute ago, theratypist said:

I checked and it seems that the buyer's profile is still there so it must be something else.

Did Fiverr Customer Support respond already? Also, did you receive a message as to the reason why it was cancelled or did you just see "Cancelled by Customer Support" or something?

Customer support responded back that you don't responded on completed order...!!! 🙄

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

13 minutes ago, theratypist said:

What were their exact words? 

The exact wording was:

"As we like to do when we are really bored, we have cancelled your two more recent sales, for absolutely no reason at all."  

Customer Support

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, database_1991 said:

"I can indeed see that we cancelled them after the buyer raised his concerns."

Well, this goes back to my original comment which was...

2 hours ago, theratypist said:

You should talk to Customer Support. There are a lot of missing details on what you shared and the most people here can do with what you said is speculate.

support@fiverr.com -- clarify things with them

It is likely you did not satisfy buyer requirements as Fiverr Customer Support cancelled the order after the buyer raised problems about the work you sent in. Since the buyer's profile is still there, it was not a chargeback but a complaint to Customer Support. 

• Like 6