My gigs get low impressions after a few days.

gogo_web

Question

Hey. I created my first 2 gigs 1 week ago. On the first day my gigs performed well, one got around 50 and the other got aprund 30 impressions. After that i went offline for 4 days, but I still check on my phone the analytics. Since then they’ve been getting around 3 impressions/day. Yesterday I arrived home and I was online for like 13 hours on fiverr, still my impression didn’t improve. Also I have 0 clicks on my gigs. 

What’s wrong with my gigs? 😕

• Like 12

9 answers to this question

1 minute ago, gogo_web said:

I was online for like 13 hours on fiverr,

It has been stated on this forum time and time again that the time you spend on Fiverr has no baring on your impressions.  New gigs initially move around, it's Fiverrs way of seeing where you are in the pecking order.   Like Google and Bing, you will then settle into an area where Fiverr believes you belong, unless you take steps to improve this.  I would pay absolutely no attention to your impressions for the first few weeks as they mean nothing.  It's the ongoing impressions over time you should be worried about.  

• Like 12
  • Up 2

3 minutes ago, gogo_web said:

Yesterday I arrived home and I was online for like 13 hours on fiverr, still my impression didn’t improve.

Come on, man. I keep saying this on the forum, over, and over, and over again.... being online all the time does NOT guarantee sales. it doesn't guarantee impressions either. That's not how Fiverr works.

• Like 12
  • Up 2

Thanks for the answers so far. I understand that, but then why am I not getting any impressions or clicks? I created a quality description, thumbnail, description… How can I still improve my gigs, so that Fiverr will preffer them? 

• Like 9

Your gig description starts with a "promise" I don't think that's a quality move. Buyers don't need your promises. And the other thing is your starting price as a new seller, a buyer would check your previous experience and reviews before placing an order at that amount. 

• Like 10

This may help you to improve the performance of your gigs:

1. Searching 3-4 relevant low competition keywords for a gig.

2. Put these works into the gig title, gig description, filenames of two uploaded pictures and other files and FAQ of the gig.

3. Making video for the gig to enhance SEO

4. Try to be online at Fiverr as much as possible and use Fiverr App in smartphone

5. Don't forget to put all of the languages you speak into your profile, it affects SEO engines as well.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, tousifakrams said:

Just want to know, from experience seller, why being online is Myth on Fiverr?

My take on this is simple. If there were only 25 sellers for each category (and not thousands) and 5 spots on the main page, being online could in theory help, because it COULD move you to the front (either in the online sellers category or just in general.) If only 6 out of those people were online 'all the time' as well, it'd make them more popular. Perhaps, that is. 
However, when there are thousands of people using the same tips and tricks for say, 30 spots on the front, the impact/chance is decreased, right? 

5 minutes ago, arifswe said:

Keep time spending on fourm

Nope, that doesn't help either. The forum and Fiverr are separate sites. 

As an answer to the actual question,

On 8/31/2022 at 10:51 AM, gogo_web said:

I created my first 2 gigs 1 week ago. On the first day my gigs performed well, one got around 50 and the other got aprund 30 impressions. After that i went offline for 4 days,

Szia amúgy (trans.: hi, by the way in Hungarian)... It's a tricky one. Your gigs look OK to be honest, but... the niche is REALLY crowded. I'd honestly advise to try and niche down (if that's even possible.) Don't listen to blind rumours from people who have no sales, try and see what works for you (with tags, etc.) Fiverr is competitive and a lot of talent (and a  bit of luck, admittedly) is needed at first to be noticed. 

(not getting loads of impressions/etc. also has to do with competition. Fiverr helps new sellers a bit at first, but.. you ARE going against decently big names in the industry, who, admittedly, earn a LOT for Fiverr. It's not easy, unfortunately.

• Like 3