Always try to read seller's Gig description.

shapla360

Hello everyone I would like to share my experience about fiverr. If you are a first buyer then this article is for you. Before you start your project on fiverr you need to understand the seller's service quality. And how you can identify who is legit? Let me tell one thing, you have to read the gig's description carefully. And the thumbnail is always matter, because this is the first thing you need to understand. If you see that seller's has good potentiality of presentation and also has the most realistic thumbnail then decide to place the project.

• Like 11

On 8/31/2022 at 6:21 AM, shapla360 said:

you have to read the gig's description carefully. And the thumbnail is always matter, because this is the first thing you need to understand. If you see that seller's has good potentiality of presentation and also has the most realistic thumbnail then decide to place the project.

Yes, reading the gig description is important. I also tend to look for quality in how they write their gigs. The thumbnail is important if the seller will be doing graphic design. If my seller is doing data entry or writing, I'll forgive them if their thumbnail isn't the best.

I also like to read the reviews and discuss my project with the sellers to see if we can communicate and to get a feel of how the seller is. If I feel comfortable, I usually order a smaller test order before giving the entire project to the seller.

• Like 9