I can't sell anything on Fiverr please help

thesilverslash

Friends, I have been at fiverr since June and have not received any orders so far, I have placed 7 ads, but still no one clicks on my ads. What do I have to do to get people to choose me? I need to do this job as fast as possible, I started to prove myself to my family, please help.

this is my profile https://www.fiverr.com/thesilverslash

image.png

Edited by thesilverslash
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

It's tough when you want to prove something to your family. Especially when you want them to look up to you.  But I am going to give you some tough love. 

I don't think you've worked hard enough on your profile and gigs.  The gig images are ok, but the descriptions are lacking in the wow factor.  This also includes your profile.  It's all well and good placing 7 gigs. but if the first one wasn't right the same issues replicate through. So it's sometimes better to perfect one then move on. 

If I'm honest, it looks like you have raced to the line to get to 7 gigs and compromised on quality. 

You claim your expertise is in social media graphics, this niche is about wowing customers to buy something. I don't think you're applying these principles to your gigs.  

• Like 6
  • Up 1

8 minutes ago, breals said:

It's tough when you want to prove something to your family. Especially when you want them to look up to you.  But I am going to give you some tough love. 

I don't think you've worked hard enough on your profile and gigs.  The gig images are ok, but the descriptions are lacking in the wow factor.  This also includes your profile.  It's all well and good placing 7 gigs. but if the first one wasn't right the same issues replicate through. So it's sometimes better to perfect one then move on. 

If I'm honest, it looks like you have raced to the line to get to 7 gigs and compromised on quality. 

You claim your expertise is in social media graphics, this niche is about wowing customers to buy something. I don't think you're applying these principles to your gigs.  

Actually, you're right, I need to focus on my lessons. I'm a student so I can't look at fiverr much, but can you talk a little bit about what I need to do to make my gigs better?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, thesilverslash said:

I need to do this job as fast as possible, I started to prove myself to my family, please help.

Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. If that is why you are here, then, alas, you've already set yourself up to fail. Building a seller reputation, developing a service that your researched target customers want, and proving your worth takes time. You cannot expect everything to be developed and working smoothly in only two months -- especially with hastily-created gigs.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. If that is why you are here, then, alas, you've already set yourself up to fail. Building a seller reputation, developing a service that your researched target customers want, and proving your worth takes time. You cannot expect everything to be developed and working smoothly in only two months -- especially with hastily-created gigs.

You are right, but I have a question. How soon do you think it will be possible for me to receive my first order? or what should i do to create better gigs.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, thesilverslash said:

How soon do you think it will be possible for me to receive my first order?

I already answered this question in my previous comment.

5 minutes ago, thesilverslash said:

or what should i do to create better gigs.

@breals already answered this question in his previous comment.

• Like 2