New Category selections affecting my sales

adefmade

Since fiverr created another new category selection it has been affecting my sales in a very bad way. Have not been able to make sales for 4 months now.

I will prefer if fiverr could revert to the previous selection for my category in the building engineering sector.

• Like 12
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2

12 hours ago, adefmade said:

Since fiverr created another new category selection it has been affecting my sales in a very bad way. Have not been able to make sales for 4 months now.

It sounds like you are complaining about the fact that you now have more competition. Competition and change are part of being in business. Great sellers learn how to roll with the punches, so to speak -- to ride the waves as they change and grow. What do YOU think you could do adapt to these changes?

• Like 14

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/31/2022 at 8:21 AM, jonbaas said:

It sounds like you are complaining about the fact that you now have more competition. Competition and change are part of being in business. Great sellers learn how to roll with the punches, so to speak -- to ride the waves as they change and grow. What do YOU think you could do adapt to these changes?

Well I can't actually say if it increases my competitors and I don't know how you got your analysis for that result.

I can't really say if it affects other sellers in my sector too, but it could  also be a miss from fiverr too but I can't really say for that.

• Like 7