How Can get I First Order?

You have low click ratio try to improve gig image

use attractive gig image.

and do gig marketing [ try to get in front of your potential buyer and ask them to order your service in fiverr ]

Read this article for more information about gig image: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360020023797-Leverage-your-Gig-gallery-to-get-more-relevant-traffic

https://blog.fiverr.com/post/introducing-the-new-fiverr-gig-image-guidelines

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, creativejoynal said:

I am graphices Designer. This Platfrom Huge Competitor so how can find  low competition keyword?

Think like a buyer. What would you seek from a graphic designer? There are no "high" or "low" things on that. Overall gig quality matters. Do the research on Fiverr, nowhere else.

• Like 3

Editing your gig image will always cause a drop while fiverr reviews that the image is appropriate, but if the gig image is better than you have now, then over time it will put you in a better position than you are now, so it is worth it. Ideally though, a gig video performs much, much better than a picture.

• Like 6

It isn't about how many gigs you have, it's about the quality of each gig. Remember they all have to be unique as well. If you have 5 services to sell, 5 is the perfect number of gigs. If you have 7 unique services to sell, then 7 is the right number. Just having more gigs won't necessarily make you perorm any better or get more orders if the quality is not good enough

• Like 10
  • Up 1

42 minutes ago, joyh97 said:

It isn't about how many gigs you have, it's about the quality of each gig. Remember they all have to be unique as well. If you have 5 services to sell, 5 is the perfect number of gigs. If you have 7 unique services to sell, then 7 is the right number. Just having more gigs won't necessarily make you perorm any better or get more orders if the quality is not good enough

Thank You.. My 5 service is qualityfull. now i add 2 services

• Like 5

2 hours ago, creativejoynal said:

Thank You.. My 5 service is qualityfull. now i add 2 services

Before you add any more gigs I would assess if you are comfortable saying that you're fluent in English?  Your comment above, and your gigs have lots off errors. This gives the impression that any work you deliver will not be grammatically correct, and therefore will be a barrier for some customers.

The fixation with new sellers racing to 7 gigs is becoming a becoming a bit of a farce.  Fiverr is being littered with gigs that are poorly worded and constructed, which is making the platform look unprofessional to new visitors. Get one gig right and make it the best you can. Don't add new content just to hit a KPI or a fictitious target, as it won't help you one bit.  Fiverr seem to be cracking down on gigs of low quality, and all you are doing is exposing yourself even more. 

If you think your service is 5 star then I would go back and look at what you're benchmarking yourself against, as your errors are very off putting. So please, before you add anymore services, go back and correct the errors you already have. 

Edited by breals
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

@creativejoynal

You asked exactly the same question a few weeks ago and you were given advice by the forum members?  Have you acted upon any of this advice, and if so, what have you done to improve your gigs?

It's no good asking the same question until you get an answer you like.  YOU have to put the hard work in and implement the changes that have been suggested. 

Logo designers represent nearly 1/5th of the total freelancers on Fiverr. This means that you have to compete with over 200,000 other sellers in your field.  If you get to the top 1% you will still be competing with 2000 freelancers.  That's the harsh reality. 

What are YOU going to do to stand out from the crowd and be different? 

Edited by breals
  • Like 18
  • Up 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are currently 227,000 logo designers on Fiverr.  This represents nearly 1 in 4 of the entire freelancers on this platform.  Unless you do something spectacular with your gigs then you will be a small fish in a very big ocean.    

I would also look at your communication skills.  You claim to be fluent in English, yet your gig descriptions and gig images are littered in errors. If you can't spell the word paste properly, then why would anyone employ you to do this type of work?

I am also suspect of your reviews.  I find it very surprising that everyone of your North American reviewers struggle to string a sentence together?????

• Like 14

21 hours ago, breals said:

There are currently 227,000 logo designers on Fiverr.  This represents nearly 1 in 4 of the entire freelancers on this platform.  Unless you do something spectacular with your gigs then you will be a small fish in a very big ocean.    

I would also look at your communication skills.  You claim to be fluent in English, yet your gig descriptions and gig images are littered in errors. If you can't spell the word paste properly, then why would anyone employ you to do this type of work?

I am also suspect of your reviews.  I find it very surprising that everyone of your North American reviewers struggle to string a sentence together?????

give me some solution

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, creativejoynal said:

give me some solution

Learn how to communicate in the English language properly, and be innovative in what you do. If there are a quarter of a million logo designers on Fiverr then you will need to do something pretty special to stand out from the crowd.

You have also not answered my question about your reviews.  All of them are from North America, yet they all communicate in broken English?  Which makes me suspect that they have made using fake accounts. 

• Like 8