Improve My Gig, advice requested

fozerog

Hey. Welcome back!

I like your editing style. GIg videos look good. I would perhaps update the style for the gaming video a bit (felt a bit relaxing, when it should have felt energetic). Maybe hip hop isn't the best choice for gaming videos? Think it had to do with the music choices there. But hey, that's just my opinion as a gamer, so I could be wrong. 

Other than that, I think your profile seems ready for business! You might want to make sure you're using all five keywords available to you in each gig, though. Noticed you have some with four words. 

6 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Hey. Welcome back!

I like your editing style. GIg videos look good. I would perhaps update the style for the gaming video a bit (felt a bit relaxing, when it should have felt energetic). Maybe hip hop isn't the best choice for gaming videos? Think it had to do with the music choices there. But hey, that's just my opinion as a gamer, so I could be wrong. 

Other than that, I think your profile seems ready for business! You might want to make sure you're using all five keywords available to you in each gig, though. Noticed you have some with four words. 

I appreciate the feedback. Looks like one of my keywords just doesn't show up for some reason. I'll play around with it and see if I can get 5 to pop up. Thanks.

On 8/5/2021 at 1:38 PM, thattrantguy said:

Oh, can you also rate my fiver page and gigs?

Asking for help in someone else's topic is not allowed. If you want help you just need to create your own new topic in the category  Improve My Gig.

On 8/4/2021 at 4:15 PM, fozerog said:

but took a year off.

Maybe explain this in your profile description.

Archived