My gig impression and is not showing in first page

monirziaur

On 8/15/2022 at 1:36 AM, jonbaas said:

Ugh. NO, they will NOT! Because that is NOT how impressions work. Impressions are an on-site metric only. You can only gain impressions when your gig shows up in the Fiverr search results. Off-site traffic has absolutely NOTHING to do with gig impressions.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, monirziaur said:

My gig can increase impression and I can not see my gig in fiverr first page . Can Any body help me for this reason ?? Thanks for your comments or reply .

If your gig is new then it won't appear on the first page. You can see your gig Sort by "Newest Arrivals" section

• Like 3
  • Up 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/25/2022 at 4:05 AM, monirziaur said:

1. How can I grow my gig in first page?

There's no ranking on Fiverr anymore, there is no first page ranking. Results are seen differently by every buyer.

2. How can I get more order?

By delivering the best results and always focusing on an extraordinary customer experience.

3. what is my gig problem after visit my gig and how I can I solve it? 

Well look at your gig from a buyer's perspective, that will open up a new way to see your gig and you will understand what changes to be made. It's something you have to do, experiment with changes and see what works.

4. Any one help me for order and take commission per order. 

I rest my case :)) people always trying to find the easy way instead of doing the work and grinding... Taking the easy solution won't work. 

• Like 9
  • Up 4